We provide commercial real estate knowledge and expertise that transcends typical brokerage services. We’re in the business of listening, understanding, and adding value. Below please find our list of advisory services covering various asset classes and specialties. Our goal is to listen, collaborate and serve your commercial real estate needs with Character, Competency and Certainty.
- Retail Properties:
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a local strip center, larger anchored or shadow anchored malls or large regional power centers, the Sperry Van Ness Retail Team stands ready to serve your needs. We have market expertise on all sizes of local retail centers located within our own geographic area of focus and have access to a national network of retail properties all over the country regardless of size.
- Single Tenant Net Leased Investments:
Our national team of Single Tenant Net Leased Investment Advisors is extremely active in the STNL investment arena. Our team is here to provide guidance in the sale / acquisition or disposition of your next single tenant property. The experience and reach of the team allows buyers and sellers to locate their ideal properties whether they are local or national. We understand the value placed on the tenant’s credit, lease terms, and location of the property and how they impact the property’s value.
Office Property Sales
- When you’re looking to buy or sell a Class C office building in a tertiary market, a suburban Class A building, or a CBD trophy high-rise, the Sperry Van Ness Office Team stands ready to serve your needs. In today’s world of rampant vacancies, we can help evaluate the needs of the asset and client and work in conjunction with our office leasing Advisors to stabilize the asset before or after sale.
Industrial Property Sales
- The national Industrial Team offers both national reach and local expertise across all industrial property types. If you’re looking to buy, sell or lease light industrial or flex space, a large industrial park, or a free standing net-leased industrial building, the Sperry Van Ness Industrial Team stands ready to serve your needs. Sperry Van Ness Advisors provide specific knowledge of the factors that impact industrial investment such as market demographics, site plans, tenant mixes, tenant credit, and traffic patterns, bringing the highest value proposition to their clients.
- When looking to buy, sell or lease un-entitled raw land for future development, immediately break ground on fully entitled land, receive assistance in site selection, or land bank for speculative purposes, the Sperry Van Ness Land Team stands ready to serve your needs. Sperry Van Ness advisors arm clients with all the information that could affect their investment such as site specifics like location, population shifts, cycles of consumer behavior, development opportunities and new zoning laws to name just a few.
Leasing – Tenant Representation – Owner Representation
Sperry Van Ness has worked with developers, owners, banks and investors across the country to help them determine highest and best use in order to maximize both NOI and valuation. Sperry Van Ness Leasing Advisors leverage state of the art technology and business intelligence platforms that go far beyond the tools of typical brokerage firms. Our Sperry Van Ness Leasing Team can assist principals in adding value to their properties to increase velocity of lease-up and maximizing occupancy at market leading percentages.
- Tenant Representation Retail-Office-Industrial:
Sperry Van Ness offers Tenant Representations services for local, regional and national tenants. Our capabilities equip tenants with the best market knowledge available. Utilizing our tenant representation services will ensure that landlords compete for your tenancy, thus providing you with the right space at the right price.
Accelerated Marketing Group – Auctions
The national auction platform of Sperry Van Ness offers both the national reach and local expertise across all property types to ensure that an asset auctions in an environment that creates maximum competition for maximum value. By doing so, we can best arrive at a property’s true market value. The auction process removes the paradigm of pricing by encouraging vast market penetration and creates the best forum to understand a property’s true market value. Formats that are used by Sperry Van Ness Advisors include open out-cry auction and sealed bid auction. More information about each format is listed below:
- Open Out-Cry Auction:
This is by far the most traditional and recognized method of the auction process. Terms are set by the seller. Pre-sale marketing and due diligence are conducted beforehand and the auction event takes place at a predetermined date, time and location. Bidders are pre-qualified with certified funds to bid and the event is open and conducted live in a competitive environment.
- Sealed Bid:
While this is similar to the Open Out-Cry Auction, offers are submitted in a Sealed Bid format to a certain location at a predetermined date, time and location. Offers are then opened in a closed-door environment. The price is reviewed by the seller with the terms of the offering having been preset. This format provides for more control over the transaction and is usually best suited for hard to value assets. In this case, the seller has the flexibility to request “best and final” offers from qualified buyers in the competitive range of pricing.
- The national Sale/Leaseback Team of Sperry Van Ness offers both national reach and local expertise across all major asset classes. For high net worth individuals and institutional investors looking to make investments in the corporate real estate of credit worthy businesses, or corporations looking to reduce balance sheet liabilities while receiving favorable financing the sale/leaseback may be an excellent opportunity. Our Advisors can assist investors in finding sale/leaseback opportunities that meet their credit and investment criteria. Sperry Van Ness affiliates can also assist commercial real estate owners in finding a long-term capital partner fluent in the sale/leaseback process.
Asset Recovery Team
The Asset Recovery Team consists of Sperry Van Ness affiliates that specialize in solutions for distressed assets and portfolios across the United States. The team designs and implements custom initiatives for assets that ensure maximum return to our clients.
- Market Research
- Asset Evaluation
- Loan Workouts
- Property Preservation
- Risk Management
- Asset Management
- General Brokerage
- Accelerated Marketing
- Loan Sales,
- Auction / Sealed bid / Online Sales
- Market Research & Asset Evaluation